Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More on eBay - Check out the Decanters!

Okay. I'm not so used to this blogging thing. Anyway, check out these latest listings I have on eBay! Decanter - GOLD WOLF! Go to ebay, and check out listing #390053179907 plus a lot more! More Western Airlines posters too! There are two sets of Western Airlines coasters up for bid: one is a set of two DC-10 Coasters, and the other is a lot of 10 International Coasters. I especially like this lot of 5 Western Airlines Place Mats featuring Western's various aircraft. Very nice! OR, if you're more partial to US Airways, how about this lot of 9 US Airways Wine Glasses?

No comments:

Lani Sakai Pastel Pet Portraits

Lani Sakai Pastel Pet Portraits
Sample of my work (Click on Picture to go to eBay)

Like Beer? (I went to Bamberg recently to study German and a fellow student has this site)

Slide Show