Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cats & Dogs in Bamberg, Germany



I went to Bamberg, Germany for just under two weeks to learn how to better speak and understand German. (Und jetzt, spreche ich mehr als nur ein bisschen Deutsch - woo hoo!)


While there, I saw many dogs! People take their dogs with them when they go to restaurants, shopping in stores and walking. There are signs on some establishments that don't allow dogs (you know, kind of like the no smoking sign with a circle and a slash over the dog instead of the cigarette).


Cats? Well, they're a different story. I saw only one cat, laying on a post, relaxing in the afternoon sun. I went up to him to take his picture (slowly, of course), and he let me!

2 comments:

Kathy Garmus said...

Die deutsche Katzen und Hunde sind freundlich wie die Menschen!OK, I don't know whether that was grammatically correct, but I like your work!

Kathy

Lani Sakai Blog said...

Vielen dank, Kathy. Ich verstehe was du hat gesagt! (Sounded fine to me.)

Lani Sakai Pastel Pet Portraits

Lani Sakai Pastel Pet Portraits
Sample of my work (Click on Picture to go to eBay)

Like Beer? (I went to Bamberg recently to study German and a fellow student has this site)

Slide Show